Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Its been a long time... over two years to be precise! So much has changed. Learned to chug along in Canada... which I now call my home.  So two years

  • Got a job offer finally and two to be precise, at the same time. Picked the right job and it gave me an amazing two and half years of work life in Canada
  • Made some amazing friends (the SuiteGirls at work), Sunshine and Elm drive near home and reconnected with old friends, as well
  • A good number of places visited - Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, Kingston, Ste Sault Marie and Vancouver. Not to forget Niagara a couple of times. Niagara is almost like a pilgrimage to be taken every year
  • Got mom to come over.. her very first trip out of the country.. to Toronto! Now she is a pro!
  • Oh finally got my G2! this was an achievement!!
  • And now am onto my next new job.. .new beginnings!


No comments:

Post a Comment